Introducing the new E-ONE® Typhoon cab with updates and refinements suggested by you. Greater visibility with the new windshield design and reduced profile dash, slim profile air conditioning, and optional raised overhead console. The new Typhoon offers full size/full opening door windows and exterior vertical pull door handles.
• 45-degree cramp angle standard
• C-Frame chassis have galvanized and powder coated high strength steel frame rails choice of 10.25” or 12”. Lifetime warranty against bending and cracking 25 year corrosion warranty.
• Optional galvanized battery boxes and cross-members with 20 year warranty
• 94” wide cab offers more space for your crew with 24” between door and engine cover for both driver and officer
• All aluminum cab constructed with four-sided seamless extrusions interlocked and welded to 3/16” aluminum plating on the floors, rear walls, side walls, roof and doors
• All aluminum cab sub-frame welded to a front C-Channel extrusion and reinforced by multiple cross members below rear cab floor
• Roll cage cab design supports more then 5x the roof load of NFPA/SAE requirements
• Sever duty cab interior with cast aluminum dash and hinged aluminum overhead console
• New windshield shape smaller strip in center with larger glass
• New heavy-duty wipers with radial sweep that park low on the windshield and have larger blades.
• High performance reduced profile overhead A/C system with 14 vents to provide excellent air distribution. 4” lower profile than prior designs.
• Doors have one piece door glass front and back
• Doors have new vertical pull exterior door handles (chrome version will be available)
• Doors open 85-90 degrees
• Front cab doors now have full width intermediate steps for ease of entering and exiting cab with barrier or extended doors
• Low profile officer side dash with addition switch panel additional legroom for officer (w/o SRS), 2 access panels, and two-piece kick panel
• Rear cab area reduced profile engine cover standard with Cummins L9 and X12 motor
• LED strip light between quads can be turn signal or DRL
• Cab flat rear floor
• 44.5”, 58”, 67.5”, 74”, or 80” cab lengths
• Full length barrier style doors
• 12” 16”, 20”, or 24” vista roof heights; these vista’s give rear head room of 67”, 71” 75” 79”; 12” split raised roof and deep notch also available for aerials
• 4Front and RollTek airbag system
• Independent Front Suspension (IFS) with up to 48-degree cramp angle