The new E-ONE Cyclone® cab is ready to meet the needs of today’s fire departments with a rugged new design, superior ride and handling, and more interior space than ever before. The 100” wide cab offers more space for your crew with a generous 27” between door and engine cover for both driver and officer. The Cyclone is available in five cab lengths with flat roof (low or raised 4″) or one of four raised “vista” roof designs that include the 4” raised front roof.
The Cyclone cab offers excellent visibility for driver and crew with its low profile dash, one piece door glass and a reduced profile interior A/C system. The aluminum cab is built with heavy wall extrusions and 3/16” plate for walls, floor, roof and doors for maximum strength and durability. E-ONE cabs are extensively tested to ensure superior performance to keep your crew safe. Contact your local dealer to learn more about the E-ONE Cyclone cab.
- Up to 48-degree cramp angle
- C-Frame chassis have galvanized and powder coated high strength steel frame rails choice of 10.25” or 12”. Lifetime warranty against bending and cracking 25 year corrosion warranty.
- Optional galvanized battery boxes and cross-members with 20 year warranty
- 100” wide cab offers more space for your crew with 27” between door and engine cover for both driver and officer
- All aluminum cab constructed with four-sided seamless extrusions interlocked and welded to 3/16” aluminum plating on the floors, rear walls, side walls, roof and doors
- All aluminum cab sub-frame welded to a front C-Channel extrusion and reinforced by multiple cross members below rear cab floor
- Roll cage cab design supports more then 5x the roof load of NFPA/SAE requirements
- Sever duty cab interior with low profile cast aluminum dash and 3-piece hinged aluminum overhead console
- High performance reduced profile overhead A/C system with 14 vents to provide excellent air distribution. 4” lower profile than prior designs.
- New windshield with larger design with thin profile divider in center to provide great visibility
- New heavy-duty wipers with radial sweep that park low on the windshield and have larger blades.
- Doors have one piece door glass front and back
- Doors have new vertical pull exterior door handles (chrome version will be available)
- Doors open 85-90 degrees
- Front cab doors now have full width intermediate steps for ease of entering and exiting cab with barrier or extended doors
- Low profile officer side dash with addition switch panel additional legroom for officer (w/o SRS), 2 access panels, and two-piece kick panel
- Rear cab area reduced profile engine cover standard with Cummins L9 and X12 motor
- LED strip light between quads can be turn signal or DRL
- Cab flat rear floor
- Roof options include flat, 4” raised (front to rear) and Vista heights of 12” 16”, 20”, and 24” these vista’s give rear head room of 67”, 71” 75” 79” (all with 4” front raise). 12” split raised roof and deep notch also available for aerials
- 5”, 58”, 67.5” 74”, and 80” cab lengths
- Extended length or barrier style doors
- 4Front and RollTek airbag system optional
- Independent Front Suspension (IFS) optional