Absolute Fire Protection can provide the following services:
Absolute Fire Protection is your local source for emergency vehicle maintenance. We take care of our customers’ service needs throughout New Jersey and New York City. We offer the following service programs to keep your apparatus running. If you require something not listed, do not hesitate to call and ask.
- Authorized E-ONE, Saulsbury & Watermaster Service and Warranty center
- Spartan chassis parts and service
- We service most makes and models
- Authorized Hale stocking parts Dealer
- 24-Hour 7-Day a week Emergency service
- Pumper preventative maintenance programs
- Aerial preventative maintenance programs
- Service provided on Hale, Waterous or Darley pumps
- Service provided on all makes of hydraulic, gasoline and diesel generators
- Service and installation of Command Light & Willburt light towers
- Service and installation of Hale, Pneumax and Williams foam systems
- Service of Class One and Weldon V-MUX Multiplexing systems
- 4,000+ sq. ft heated garage, fenced in premises with full garage keepers liability insurance
- Mobile road service from fully stocked maintenance vans
- EVT certified technicians
- Factory training on E-ONE & Saulsbury apparatus, Darley, pumps, Hale pumps, Waterous pumps, Akron Brass, Amps, Harrison, Class One, Onan, Smart Power manufacturers
- Provide aerial & ground ladder testing by a 3rd Party & pump performance testing at our location or your drafting location
- Extensive parts inventory for pumps, valves, lighting, electrical and apparatus equipment
- On-site welder for aluminum and steel as well as piping
- Minor collision repair & refurbishment by E-ONE
- Jack leg outrigger upgrades done at E-ONE
- NFPA Warning light upgrades
- Hydraulic & electrical services
- Major pump repairs & rebuilding
- Custom brackets fabricated on-site for equipment installation
- On-Spot automatic snow tire chains sales and service center
- Existing apparatus upgrades Installation for New or older apparatus: Foam systems, generators, light bars, backstop systems, Backup camera systems, cord reels, light towers, custom made shelves, tool boards, rollout trays flow meters and additional discharges
- Lettering & striping
Email us for service quotations at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us @ 908-757-3600 x24 ask for Sal.
Email us for parts quotations at: email@example.com or Call us @ 908-757-3600 x15 ask for Nick.
We look forward to your call or email & servicing your Fire Department's Apparatus
Absolute Fire uses Akron Brass and Task Force Tips factory nozzle repair program.
Call us to arrange any nozzle repairs.
When was the last time your fire fighting foam was test and evaluated?
We provide factory foam testing, call us to arrange foam sample collecting and factory testing.
Absolute Fire is your local stocking dealer for Streamlight replacement parts.
We also do minor repairs in house or arrange for factory repair of all Streamlight products.